Shih tzu question
I took my 4 year old shih tzu for a walk on Wednesday and he has been not himself since.  He usually likes to go for a walk and seemed fine when we were walking and it wasn't too hot out.  The next morning, he quit eating/drinking, started walking funny like he is dizzy, lays around and is just lethargic.  Initially I thought he may have hurt his paws or legs on our walk but he doesn't seem to have any pain when we move them.  He won't walk very much now at all.  I have noticed that he started snoring about 6 months ago and he also does make a snoring type sound sometimes even when he is awake.  I am planning to take him to the vet tomorrow but I'm wondering what this might be or if there is anything I could do for him now.  
Welcome.....I'm sorry there was no response to your question.....What you describe could be caused from a number of things.....
I do hope your little guy is better, now.....What did you find out?   Would be interested to know......Thanks, Karla