Dogs Community
Small Lumps in both inner ears

This forum is for questions and support regarding your pet dogs!

Small Lumps in both inner ears

My Puppy has small Lumps inside of ear,  they is no redness and he does not shake his head or scratch it, The Vet took a sample it was clear fluid, The Vet gave medication Temaril P 1 tabet twice a day for 4 days and then 1 tabet once a day for 4 days, also gave Cephalexin 250mg 1 tabet twice a day for 10 days, also gave him a shot of Dexamethasome injection 2mg/mi, Diphenhydramine injection, Penicillin G injection. this was give on November 06 2012, I keep an eye on his temp it runs 98-101.50 never higher. Vet seen him today and he has no clue what it is, Nov 12 2012,, Any I deal what it could be?
Type of Animal
:  
dog
Age of Animal
:  
16 weeks
Sex of Animal
:  
Male
Breed of Animal
:  
Labrador / chow
Last date your pet was examined by a vet?
:  
November 12, 2012
City
:  
Ontario
State/Province
:  
Ca
Country
:  
San Bernadino
Blood Test Results
:  
none
X-Ray Results
:  
none
Other pertinent test results
:  
vet gave medication Temaril P 1 tabet twice a day for 4 days and then 1 tabet once a day for 4 days, also gave Cephalexin 250mg 1 tabet twice a day for 10 days, also gave him a shot of Dexamethasome injection 2mg/mi, Diphenhydramine injection, Penicillin G injection. this was give on November 06 2012, I keep an eye on his temp it runs 98-101.50 never higher. Vet seen him today and he has no clue what it is, Nov 12 2012