Aa
A
A
Close
Avatar universal
Splenda
I spilled a container of mixed fruit containing Splenda  and the dogs ate the berries. I the splenda dangerous ?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
675347 tn?1365464245
Don't be scared.
Splenda contains Maltodextrin and Sucralose, neither of which are toxic for dogs.
If by any chance he throws up, it may be as a result of eating too much sweet stuff. I wouldn't worry, unless of course you find he throws up more than a couple of times.

However, XYLITOL (another sweetener often used instead of sugar in sugar-free gum etc) is HIGHLY toxic for dogs...but that's another thing.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Avatar universal
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Avatar universal
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dogs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
New Article on Multifocal IOL vs &q...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
748543 tn?1463449675
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
01/15 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGD, FICCMOBlank
Top Dogs Answerers
675347 tn?1365464245
Blank
United Kingdom
974371 tn?1424656729
Blank
Central Valley, CA
462827 tn?1333172552
Blank
441382 tn?1452814169
Blank
Palacios, TX
82861 tn?1333457511
Blank
Republic of, Other
612551 tn?1450025775
Blank