Swollen nose?
Yesterday we noticed that Copper, our 23 month old Jack Russell mix had some minor swelling on the right side of his nose.  He hasn't been messing with it or acting as though it was bothering him but doesn't really want me to touch it either.  Today I have noticed that it appears to be more swollen & bruised looking, and feels kind of crusty.  (for lack of a better word)  I realize he will need to see a vet but I was wondering if anyone had any opinions.  I should mention, he has super sensitive skin & has skin allergies.  He can't use topical flea medication because it really irritates his skin & he uses a moisturizing spray from his vet.  
Dang, I was going to post a picture.  I will post a few to my profile page....they aren't the best because he was moving.  
Went to his vet, turned out to be a spider bite.  He was given antibiotics, antihistamine & pain medication.  We go back in 5-7 days to make sure it's all cleared up.
Hello & welcome...I looked at your photos last night late.....Was going to post tonight, but you beat me to it...I'm glad Cooper has been diagnosed & treated....Let us know how it goes and if treatment is working...Take care, Karla