Think of adopting a puppy who recently recovered form Parvo
I understand that once the dog has made a full recovery, I don't need to worry too much about their health, but I am concerned about spreading the disease.  How long after a puppy has recovered from Parvo are they contagious?
A vet can determine how long after parvo they are contagious.  A reputable vet would not release a parvo puppy.  i know someone who has one and a few other dogs.  Once a dog has parvo he wont get it again according to the vet.

One of my boy's got parvo awhile after I adopted him from the pound, so not sure where he got it. He was a Dalmation, dumped at the pound like so many others that year after Disney came out w/ the first live action 101 Dalmation movie over the holiday season  when people realized Dalmations aren't the cute little spotted furballs like in the movies......they are/ can be, very nervous around children, don't like the chaos & mayhem w/ kids bouncing off the walls as they do, LOL....people never look up the breed and their possible quirks....it was so sad to see so many there come January, Feb, etc..... I had 3 other different mixed breed Mutts at home. Of course since he got it when w/ us I had to bleach everything he had pooped or vomited on, bleached my yard, my carpet, bottom of our shoes we had worn, everything, I didn't care....I was terrified for my others. they were a bit older and did have some more build up w/ vaccinations, but I wasn't taking any chances.

it can be contagious for awhile.....I can't remember how long as this happened 15 yrs ago..... I think I've read from anywhere between 2 months and longer, it can live in the ground for quite some time I think....but there is info online if you google parvo about how long their poop and such could carry it. And how long to keep away from other unknown dogs and their poop etc.. with their immune system completely depleted & shot after Parvo they are open to catching anything.....that is what you have to be careful with too, secondary illnesses from other unknown dogs, etc.
Since the pup didn't catch it at your home to begin with it is much easier to do a few things to ensure not spreading it. The parvo lives/grows on many surfaces and can be carried around on your shoes etc.. when it has been in your home and yard.
I went to visit him every day before and after work...the vet didn't like it much but since we had just gotten him & he was just starting to "trust" us, as he was obviously abused, I didn't want him to think he was being abandoned again like at that awful pound so I wasn't taking 'No" for an answer. I think the only reason he made it, because he shouldn't have he was in such bad shape & young, was because we went every day several times, and each time he would wag the tip of his tail, was all he could do really, couldn't stand or even lift his head at all. And I would just talk to him and pet him (when the vet wasn't looking, LOL )  he was there for a week on IV's.  I had to step into a plastic container with a bleach soaked towel, wear an over shirt and gloves before going in to where he was and do the same upon leaving. Also had my own little "station" set up at my house in the garage to do the same when I got home to my other dogs. But after he finally came home ( was complete skin and bones) I just picked up all his poop, and had a spray container hooked to a hose w/ bleach in it and just sprayed where he went, or vomited. He required extra special care for bit because he was so weak....had to hand feed and water for awhile, gave special foods to build his strength.......all this the week Hurricane Andrew came.....OY!!! It was complete chaos all over Florida.....

Well, hope you bring the little pup home, after living thru that he/she deserves all the TLC and affection I'm sure you will give since you are even considering adopting such a pup......most don't really understand it, hear "parvo" and run the other way not realizing the worst is over and they just need a bit more TLC for bit, that's all...

Take care, Teresa ; )