Vaccination priorities
My dog,Tibetan Mastiff breedj,just1.5 mon,has been vaccinated with Parvo virus just 5 days ago as it was infected .My dog seems to be well since she got vaccinated.My vet says that she will fine and there will be no other complications later.But when had the infection she had diarrhea and high fever.But now she seems to be very well.Should I worry about anything else?Are there any other signs to know if dog is well or not?What other vaccines should be given for my pup?
Usually the parvo vaccination is given in a combo-type vaccine with distemper, adenovirus (canine hepatitis), and parainfluenza.  Sometimes other vaccines are included in the combo.  So, your puppy may have been given other vaccinations already, in addition to parvo.  You need to find out.  When you were at the vet's office, you should have been given a vaccination schedule for your puppy, with instructions on when to come back.  I would find it very curious if you were not given that.  Usually, puppies need to be re-vaccinated every two to four weeks for all the core diseases except rabies, until they are 16 weeks old.  The rabies vaccination is usually given on a one-time basis, anytime after the age of 16 weeks.  
Usually when a vet vaccinates a puppy they give DHPP. Which is Distemper,Hepatitis,Parainfluenza,Parvovorius I would have these vaccinations done they are the most common vaccines.Also your vet may suggest the vaccines such as Coronavirus,Bordetella,and Leptospirosis and Lyme disease.Those vaccines are based on where you live and if those things are a problem .Did your puppy have Parvo or did the vet say he got sick from the vaccination?
If she did have the Parvo virus then she will be immune to Parvo.With Parvo they have Diarrhea that contains blood or mucus with a really foul smell vomiting,sometimes a fever and they have severe stomache aches.They can get dehydrated very fast.I hope that she is doing good now.Please keep us posted.Take care
MY dog was vaccinated with parvo virus vaccine as it got unfortunately infected with it.However she is doing well now.As you told me,I can now understand that the vaccine give to the dog is multi vaccine thats given against many diseases.Thanks for the reply.If my dog doesnot feel well due any complications I could just take your advice.
I am glad to hear that she is feeling better now,Sometimes they can have symptoms due to there vaccinations.How many vaccines has she gotten so far?She will need atleast 2 more sets of shots.Then usually on there last set they will give there Rabies vaccine.What vaccines do they require where you live.Well keep us posted Take care.