WIERD THING ATTACHED PLEASE HELP I HAVE PICTURES AND SCARED!
Hey guys we have appoinment tomorrow with the vet but im really bugging out on what this could be its a little bump and today i noticed some wierd looking thing attached to it in his hair. not positive if its attached but im afraid to pull on it on tug on it, im afraid i may hurt him or it shouldnt just be pulled off. please look at these picture and help! thanks a million guys im just really scared thanks again!
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/548000_10151202301403458_1149124137_n.jpg
Please someone help!!!!
Also hes a Yorkie, and about 2 years old. So hes still a baby/puppy pretty much
From what I can see it looks like a wart or skin tag of sorts.  I would say leave it alone and let the vet take a look tomorrow.  I doubt that it is too serious and the vet will have ways to remove it if necessary. I know you are worried but you already have the appointment tomorrow so just try to stay calm and hope for the best.

Let us know what the vet says!
ok thanks alot, i was thinking something along them line also! i sure will tomorrow 245 is gizmo's appointment. ill post up what they say when we get home.
I took a look at the picture...and from what I can see, it looks like a tick that is engorged? The bump appears to be so perfectly oval, and it looks smooth, just like and engorged tick. Is it attached by one end..? Are ticks still active where you live...?
If it is a tick, you do not want to leave it on your dog any longer than necessary...from what I have read on the internet, you could try to remove it with liquid soap. Put some liquid soap (a good glob ) on a cotton swab or cotton ball. Gently try to get the soap on the skin where the tick is attached. (Maybe you could just put a drop of soap directly on it...? )  If it is a tick, hopefully it will release itself after about 60 seconds. If it does, put it in a bag and take it to the vet's with you.  ( I have never tried removing ticks with liquid soap, so I'm not sure if this technique works or not.)
If it is not a tick, then it is probably just a wart or skin tag like deadgamegrrl mentioned.
Let us know how things go..best wishes...
Connie
I'm with Connie.....Is the whole thing attached or just one end?  In other words, can you pick either end up? I can't really tell from the photo....Karla
Hope we get an update!