Warning! Pet Food Recall (Again)
Yes folks, there is yet another pet food recall happening again.

The following link provides a list of all products associated with Mars Petcare. The contagion is a strain of salmonella, a particularly nasty version.

Please confirm that your pet food is not on the list. If it is, contact your vet if you have any worries about your pet's state of health; save the food and report the incident to the health department. Keep in mind this strain of salmonella can potentially affect humans and other animals as well.
I cleverly forgot to put the link in. :)

http://www.petcare.mars.com/
Oh no!  Thanks so much for posting this information.  Unbelievable....
i use life abundance no worries with them
Whew!  Thanks for posting...ours is not on the list, either.
Hopefully it won't turn out that the contaminated food is in a greater variety than they think at the moment. They're saying it's minimal...but they also can't trace the source.

And if they don't know the source, they can't be sure of how much product is contaminated. So...better safe than sorry.
Thanks for posting...Makes me sick to even think about all this again!!!    Karla
Thanks for posting.....It makes me so angry!  You would think since there has been so many recalls in the past there could be tougher regulations on this stuff.  Better processing to prevent contamination and defiantly more regulations on the "****" that goes in the food.  I do mean "****",  is in some of these foods out on the market today.  By-products and everything else.  We as humans know ourselves we wouldn't eat that junk, so why should our "fur kids"?  My little fur kid (Rat Terrier) has allergies so he eats "Wellness" White Fish and Sweet Potato.  I don't think I would have to many worries about a food recall, but these days you never know.   April :-)