Weak legs
My 9 year old Shih Tzu was diagnosed with cushings a few months ago.  The only real change in his
behaviour has been that he seems to stumble a lot and his legs seem to go out on him like he is on
ice and they just collapse.  Has anyone else had this as a symptom of cushings?
I'm sorry your question got missed. I'm afraid I don't know for sure about all the different symptoms of Cushing's. But I can certainly bump up your post, so you may get an answer soon.
I answered in your other post that our dog also had very weak legs.  It is definately a symptom of Cushings.  We would have to carry her outside on occasion, and she would walk around a little, pee, and then we would carry her back.  It didn't happen all the time.  Is the weak legs the only symptom your dog has?
it can be a symptom of it but with any dog that has a long back consider the possibility of back problems too.