Whats wrong with my dog? Lost appetite and no energy??
My dog got realllly sick about two weeks ago and was throwing up non stop. He even ate tons of grass and threw all of it up. After about two three days he finally stopped and got a lot better except he seemed to lost his voice. He couldnt bark or "speak" at all for over a week. It seems like he is starting to get his voice back but he just all of a sudden got really week. He cant eat and has veryyy little energy. Normally he's always excited to go for a walk and runs to the door when its time to go. Now it took so much time to get him out the door and he could barely walk. I just cant figure out what happened to him.

Im going to take him to the vet tomorrow (yet again) and this time their going to do blood work to see if anything is seriously wrong. He's 11 years old but I dont think its his age thats making him week because he was REALLY energetic no less than two weeks ago. Any ideas what it could be?
I wonder if his vomiting 2 weeks ago could have been a bout of pancreatitis, which hasn't really resolved? I know that pancreatitis, once it strikes, very often recurs.
Can you remember -at all, what he ate just before that vomiting started last time? Did he suddenly have anything unusually greasy or fatty, or steal anything from the trash?

It could also be caused by an infection or virus he picked up, and hasn't quite shaken yet

The loss of his voice after the bout of vomiting could be simply because he strained his throat throwing up.

Anyway, the bloodwork should show up what's going on. I do hope he's on the mend soon.
get dog's adrenal labs checked