Why can't my dog jump anymore?
She is a small lap dog, and just yesterday she became unable to jump, and needs help standing up. she won't eat anything or drink anything unless i feed her ice cubes but that's it. she just sleeps all day and stays very close to me or on my lap and sleeps. she's only 3. she hasn't eaten anything weird, or gotten injured or anything, she is spoiled and is never outside longer than the time it takes to let her out to go to the bathroom or for a walk with us. help?
Hello & welcome.....Even if you didn't see anything, it sounds as if she is injured.....My first thought (From your discription) is a Spinal Injury.....Your can google: IVDD (Intervertabral Disc Disease).  This happens frequently in Toy Breeds....The not eating is a sign of Pain....

This could also be a leg injury...Either way, your best bet is to get her to a Vet ASAP.....Both would need anti-inflammatories & pain management along with strict cage rest to provide proper healing.....

Call your Vet for an appointment.....Good luck & let us know how she's doing.....Karla