Yorkie trouble
Hi!  I have a 6 year old yorkie whom I adore!  Probelms is he "marks" all over the house.  He goes outside to do his business but he still makes drip spots all over.  The corners of chairs, table legs......He is also quite the Mama's Boy and he growls and snaps at other family members (except me!!) sometimes.  He is getting worse.  We have tried training videos, even took him to a dog psychologist who gave us training tips and even put him on some meds, I called it puppy prozac, for a while.  I tried a doggie diaper but he seemed so uncomfortable.  He also has a problem on walks.  He walks on his leash very nice and is good until we pass someone or another dog.  Then he jusy goes crazy!  He snarls and gnashes at the grass and he flips around on the leash.  When they pass he goes back to being good.  I have tried averting him and turning him around but it doesn't seem to work.  Everyone at home is getting really upset by his behavior.  When he is good, he is the sweetest thing ever but it seems he has 2 personalities!!!  Any ideas?  We also have a bassett hound and a cat.
You need a better dog Behaviourist on this case!
Take a look at the Cesar Millan "Dog Whisperer" series. I do know he advises not to do the routines on your own without consulting a Behaviorist, but some of the ideas you could definitely start putting into practice straight away.

But a good professional is really what you need. Someone perhaps who works the Cesar Millan method?

Your dog's main problem is he doesn't yet respect that you are the one in charge. You do have a "pack" in your house, and he is not yet seeing you as the leader. The thing is YOU must start to believe that you are. And show him every single day, with every move you make, that you are.

Take a look at that series. I guarantee you will get some hope from that.
PS....Cesar Millan has his critics. I am not at all sure of his use of the choke collar, or any other methods of putting pressure on dogs' necks. When dogs are disciplined by leaders in a natural dog-pack, there is usually some kind of physical 'restraint' I agree. And in a dog, or wolf pack, sometimes that disciplining is not as sweet as one might think! But I wouldn't use any other kind of dog-collar but a regular one. I think a firm but gentle 'tug' on a collar, is OK during disciplining, but not sufficient to cause any restriction of breathing! Or any other similar discomfort. I have never liked choke collars and abhor those collars that deliver small electric shocks. They are inhumane!!

However, I think that most of his rehabilitation methods seem to me fair, and effective, so I wouldn't 'throw out the baby with the bathwater' in his case. He is good, and his methods do work.
Thanks for the info!  I did sign up to get Cesar Milan's newsletters and I have looked at his site.  I have heard about the alpha dog leader of the pack thing.  I guess I thought I was being the leader but probably not.  Our bassett doesn't have this many problems.  he is better behaved.  I just hope it is not too late for my Yorkie.  He does have a bark collar which I reluctantly started using because one of my neighbors complained about hearing him bark.  Problem is, he barks with it on sometimes!!  When he has one of his "fits" he is totally in his own world.  
Thanks for the help!!
I would consider asking Dr. Suzanne Hetts in the Ask the Expert Vet Behavior forum to review your question.   You can repost this question in that forum and I am sure she will see it and respond.

I agree with Ginger that Mr. Millan's training methods have their critics and so I think getting another "type" of opinion from a certified applied animal behaviorist (like Dr. Hetts) or a veterinary behaviorist is the best way to go.