Zofran for dog
is it ok to give 7-8 lb chihuahua 4 mg dissolving tablet for nausea/vomiting (keeps vomiting her water every time she drinks), otherwise she seems to be feeling ok, just having trouble keeping it down 2day, @ 15 mins after she drinks just vomits w/o notice (no hacking like they usually do when they vomit) just comes out seemingly uncontrollably. We already gave her Pepto & she vomited that as well.
It has been used for dogs but that is a strong drug often given to Chemo patients.  I am not qualified to give advice or dosage on that.  It sounds like you should be giving your Vet a call if the dog has a vomiting problem and try to determine the cause.
Hello...hmmm...the last time I experienced the same thing with my dog he had swallow a piece of sock that was blocking his system and he could not keep any water down...if it continues you should go to your vet to make sure there is no obstruction. Thinking good thoughts for your pup...

Belle