Aa
A
A
Close
baby wipes
can I use baby wipes to wipe my dogs eyes , and coat will this irritate her skin  or sting her eyes...
I thought if it was gentle enough to use on babies it should be safe aswell to use on dogs...

ne55
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
274158 tn?1276350787
I actually do. But, I have the hypo-allergenic ones. When I wipe Titus down he loves it, I also wipe the inside of his ears and in his muzzle wrinkles too. When I do it around his eyes I just wipe the eye boogies and don't get it in his eyes. The wipes don't replace the baths & epi-otic ear cleaning, but inbetween the baths etc, I use the wipes and never noticed any irritation. I use the Kirkland non-scented hypo-allergenic wipes.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
thanks fourpaws,
I have unscented,mild and gentle with aloe and vitamin e wipes so ill give these ago tonight this will help for inbetween bathing . My shihtzu forever has tear stains etc and food from eating stuck in his hair I normally only use a wet cloth but disposable wipes sounds like a better option.

ne55

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Yes you can get them with just baby oil as well.  What a great idea, I'm going to do it too.  I'm forever wetting kitchen paper + it is not a good job.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Wow - I didn't realize there was a DOG forum here.  Cool!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
447939 tn?1235065543
hiya i use non-fragrenced wipes on my weimeraners ears all the time its probably nicer for the dog cause there moist
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dogs Community Resources