can i get infected from my *****????
Hi, I have a *****(mix breed) . it is about 3 months old. i brought it from street when it was only 40 days old .It has
been  vaccinated by 7-in-1 vaccine. Its rabies vaccine is due on 3 nov 2010. since i have brought , It had bitten
me about more than 15 times. And every time there was bleeding. Even i have been vaccinated by anti rabies vaccine about 20 years ago. Am i in trouble??
It has been recommended that rabies boosters (for humans) be given every few years (about 5 years) And yet there have been many cases where good titers (remaining immunity) have been found in people tested even after twenty years!

If your little pup had no, or little contact with other pets which had NOT been innoculated, and no contact with wild animals of any kind, then it's likely he (she?) will not have been at risk of infection.
Of course, that's not something I can tell you for sure, it's just a general guideline.
I would say, if you are worried then go to your doctor, the doctor can maybe run a blood test for you, to set your mind at rest, and give you a rabies booster shot.