cough
my sheltie coughs like she has something in her throat she wants to bring up. I took her to the vet and he couldnt find anything wrong with her. My daughter who was a vet tech said it is a reverse sneeze.Is there anything I can do to make it better?
Well, your daughter should be able to recognize that.  You might try running a humidifier by where she sleeps.  
LOL!   Your daughter is right.  And there is no cure, it's like getting hiccups. - Blu
Ok, reminds me of a funny story.  I had Shelties for years.  My friend had an older Sheltie that had the reverse sneezing problem.  This is  NOT a recommendation but my friend used to call the dog to the bathroom and put a little Vick's on the dog's nose.  It got to the point that every time the dog would start the reverse sneeze she would walk over to the bathroom and wait fir my friend put Vick's on her nose.  Just cracked me up.