dog pupil size
I have a 6 mo old male siberian husky and his left eye is constricted and not reactive for about 10 mins and now it's back to normal size and reactive. Just curious what it could be. It didn't seem to bother him at all.
I am really sorry your question went unanswered so long.
I cannot be certain what has caused this. I have heard of a condition called "anisocoria" (when pupils are different sizes) but have no knowledge of this condition in dogs at all. It may be this, or it may be something quite different. The fact that the pupils do not remain different sizes, but alter, and appear to go back to normal is curious, and may have no connection at all with anisocoria.
You could do with a professional answer. I think your best plan would be to take your dog to the vet, and let the vet do some tests on him, get a proper diagnosis. Or at least ask your vet's advice about this.