Dogs Community
dog with blood in stool

This forum is for questions and support regarding your pet dogs!

dog with blood in stool

my friend has a rotweiler hes about 5yrs old hes a good dog very calm and smart she was telling me that he hasn't been feeling good lately and been acting a little weird she said she saw some blood in his stool has anyone ever experienced this or had this type of problem i told her to take him to the vet i'm sure she will tomorrow but i thought i would ask you guys thanks
Hopefully the vet will exam the situation as give a professional perspective on your friend's pet...
Please keep us posted,,no, its not good for blood in the stool.
And, welcome to the pet forum..
ChiGM is right, blood in the stool is a symptom that needs to be evaluated by the vet soon.  We just had a lab go through this and a round of antibiotics cleared it up.
this has happened a few times wi my dog the last was the worse she had in intestine infection, this can also happen through stress or upset but deffo best to get it checked
apparently the food i was giving mad wasn doin her anygood cause she has a sensitive stomach