dog with nose bleed
Can burying things with her nose cause a nose bleed in a dog. She is an outside dog and has no other symptoms but some drops of blood. She is eating, drinking and does not seem to have any breathing problems. I've only seen her sneeze once.  The  Top of her  nose also seems raw.
It's possible she has something stuck up her nose and you would  need to see a Vet to have that checked.  You don't say what breed dog or the age but there could be an outside chance she has Vwd (a bleeding disorder).  I'd take her into the Vet
I agree with Margot......She needs to see a Vet.....There are a number of things that cause a nose bleed....Nasal Polyps, Sinus Infection, Nasal Tumors, & some Tick Borne Diseases. Inparticularly, Rocky Mountain Spotted Tick Fever.....

Most of these can be treated w/ antihistamines and Antibiotics......Please take her soon & find out what's bothering her.....Please come back and let us know.....Karla
Thanks so much for your quick response. She is a Husky and is almost 13 years. I do have a vet appointment on Monday. Couldn't get one before that unless it is a dire emergency which they didn't feel this was. She was just at the vet two weeks ago for an ear infection, so maybe the two are related. I will keep you posted. Thanks again!