dog wobbles
I have a 1 yr old mixed breed dog. I'm pretty sure he's a bull terrier mix. He has these episodes every now and then when his body wobbles. He walks like he's off balance, kindof like  a drunken stupor. His head will bobble up and down slightly. Its almost like he has a mild case of parkinsons which I know does not exist for dogs.This happens very randomly and ranges in intensity. The first time this happened I thought maybe he got into some anti freeze in the garage because his symtoms seemed to be he same. We took him to the vet and they called back with a clean bill of health. Last night it happened again right after he had a very excited run around the yard..lots of running and jumping, he then came in the house and laid down and the wobblyies started to happen. He is fine this morning but I just can't seem to figure out what this is all about.Any ideas?  Thank you
It sounds like your pup has some issues which you need to address with a different vet ASAP! Could be heart, neuro, heat stroke? I would try to not let him get so worked up until you know what is going on!