Dogs Community
drug interactions?

This forum is for questions and support regarding your pet dogs!

drug interactions?

Can I give my dog Temeril-P and Bendryl within a few hours of eachother?
I am really unsure. Could you call your vet's office to ask their advice? They will surely know.
Agree. Either call the Vet or a pharmacy and ask to speak to a Pharmacist.  
No, DO NOT give together! Temeril-P IS an antihistamine w/ a small dose of steroids included.....You don't want to give another Antihistamine (Benedryl) on top of that......Karla
This person also has another post asking if ketoconazole and Temeril-P can be given together.  I don't know what's going on with her dog, but she needs to contact her vet instead of simply shopping through her medicine cabinet to see what she has and wondering if she can give them to her dog at the same time.  

Ghilly
Yes Ghilly -that is so true! A phone call to the vet costs nothing, and in my experience the vet is always willing to come to the phone and give advice like that. It is not worth taking the risk of medicating a dog without knowing what you are doing.