help! my dog has little pimples on her eyelids and nose
Hi, my dog miracle woke up 4 days ago with a swollen right eye. A couple hours later the swelling went down and I noticed pink colored pimple like bumps along the rim of the bottom eyelid. Then later that night the pimples appeared on her left eye lid in the same place. The next night, we noticed the same type of pimples on the side of her nose (3 of them.) There are about 4 on each eyelid. That days the eyes started building up a light yellow discharge in the corners. And continues to discharge pus/ mucus like and crusty in the morning. I thought it maybe allergic reaction so I gave her a mg of Benadryl per 1 pound of her body weight as many websites said is the correct amount. I have done 2 doses and it hasn't helped a lot.The pimples may be getting smaller but now the right eyeball just turned very Red in the outter corner. None of this has seamed to bother her. She's acting like her normal self. Miracle is a 9 month old Pitbull/ pointer mix and she black in color. I read 3 questions online where other dogs has exact same symptoms in the same order. I can't afford to take her to the vet until Friday. Please if anyone knows what this might be or if it has happened to your dog, please let me know how to help her before Friday. :( Thank you
Sorry, I have never seen these symptoms before, especially affecting both eyes with the description you are giving.
I did some looking around and perhaps this might be what you are describing.  Look up Blepharitis, which sounds similar and it says it can be hard to treat.
Whatever it is, hope you can get it checked sooner.  Hate to take a chance with eye infections.  Perhaps your Vet will see the dog and let you pay on Friday or can you use a credit card?
Please update as I would like to know the diagnosis.