how can I help my sick puppy?
I have a sick puppy he is going to be a year old on november, his name is dino and he is a chihuahua .I noticed that today he didnt want move it seemed like he had trouble moving like if something was bothering him.Usually when i call him he is real energetic but today it seemed like he was acting abnormal.I tried offering him food and water but he didnt respond to either, i even felt his nose and it was a little on the dry side.I would see him struggle putting his head up or even when he would attempt to scratch himself.I asked my father if we could take him to the vet but he refused, therefore i fin myself searching in the internet for anything that can possibly help my puppy get back to his normal self.If you can give me any advice please contact me .
How old is the puppy?  My Niece had 2 little toy chihuahua's that were puppies and they died from having low sugar!!  The vet told her that when they seem sluggish to give them some kayro syrup in their water.  I'm not saying that's the case here, but definitely worth calling a vet about.  Just call them, sometimes they can help just by over the phone.  They should be able to tell you whether or not it's best to come in.   Best of luck with your lil one.