i dont know whats wrong
okay i have a male pit bull mix with bulldog and he is six months old  and he is not eating he has a fever and he has no energy he just flops on the floor and he cant even climb on the couch. I'm concered because he is very energetic and happy he eats everything in site and hes allways happy so what do i do!!??
What your describing is serious......This forum is not made for Emergencies.....What to do? Get him to his Vet TODAY before they close for the long weekend.....You need to make the call, NOW! He may not make it till Tuesday!   Good luck, I hope everything turns out good for your guy.....Karla
I second that.
A young dog who is normally fit and well who gets suddenly struck sick like this -means he is quite seriously unwell. He needs the vet urgently.
I hope he is ok. Please do post back if you can. Let us know how he is?
Whats the progress he is making? Hope he was able to make upon taking him to the Vet! Please do keep us updated because I am too so much concerned as I am also in the habit of sleeping with my 2 1/2 years old Pitbull/Labrador mixed breed.

I am now beginning to wonder sudden illness like this would affect my loving dog as well.