lazy
Had to do it folks took our dog in this morning for surgery.That growth on his toe just looked horrible.If I had seen that on  patient at work I would have thrown up.It got bigger and from running around had an open sore on it..his lymph nodes are enlarged but the vet feels that is due to his open sore not cancer.He is sending it in any way for the lab to test..just because.Because it is an extra $100 I guess.Anyway he has to wear a "lamp shade"collar thing now.The vet says he won't wrap it because he will find a way to take it off so he just put stitches in. I get to pick him up around 2:30 pm central time, so I am counting down the minutes.
Well that's good, the growth has been taken off, and it won't keep getting sore and infected now. Positive move, I think.
How is he? No doubt there was some infection going on so that's why the lymph nodes were up. It doesn't take much for that to happen. It's their job....to protect the body.
I hope the lab results are ok. And he will feel better soon I'm sure when his foot starts to heal.