lost puppy in winter weather came back sick
My little girls minture datson was lost for two days in very cold weather snow and freezing ran at night and most of one day, and every since she was found less than 24 hours ago, she has been very lethargic walks in circles and I have know Idea where she was if she ate anything or even had shelter. she has peed twice since we found her and has ate a very very small amount of food and water I have given her suger water incase she was haven low blood suger but that has not seemed to help her eyes are equal and reactive. we also have her in laying on top of a heating pad and blankets set on low so not to burn her. Her gait does appear un stead at times, and she walks in circles and appears confused but makes no sound she has been waging her tail when peted or talked to,she has injurys that are visable or that can be felt, I cant afford a vet bill I have no money and they want there payment up front, please any advice would be greatly accepted!!!!!!!!!
okay I should also tell you all she is current on all her shots, and I do usually take her to the vet when needed, I just cant afford to tell payday which is friday, cause they want payment up front, I even suggested a post dated check to the girl that answers the phone and she saided that this was not in there polices. I am going to call the local shelter as soon as they open to see if they can help her in anyway, or know of a vet in the area that will.
I hope everything is ok with your dog.
I think that's really mean. They are not giving you a chance. You have done all you can to help this poor little dog, who I am sure appreciates home comforts and your help. But it is best a vet checks her over. Is there any charity would help you? You can always donate to them when your money comes in.