my 7 month puppy wont eat
I had 3 beagle mixed puppies 1 of them died today because they wont eat. There around 7 months old, they'll drink water sometime.. but sometimes we have to force it. Earlier i got some warm broth and got her to swallow it, they will sometimes get up and walk around but they mainly want to be close to one of us. But im very worried for my puppies lives. so please if you know anyway to help us.Thank you for your time.
These puppies need to be seen by a vet ASAP.  They're not acting normally for healthy puppies and you need to get to the bottom of it before you lose more.

How long have you had them?  What conditions did they come from?  Have they had all the vaccinations they're supposed to have by this age?  

Ghilly
I agree. They need to see the vet as soon as possible. Also remember that with Christmas time, many vets will not be open normal hours after tomorrow, probably up until Tuesday or even Wednesday.... so do it soon.