my 7 weeks old puppy not eating and drinking
I don't know what to do my puppy is not drinking not eating and so weak he cannot even walk his mom died 2 days ago without any notice she is active and playing suddenly she just drop dead . i am so upset depress and so shock now i have her puppy that not eating and drinking and he is like my baby he is the only one left to remind me of her mom. please help me i don't have any money to bring her to vet i called people for help but no help i can get. give an advice what to do right now he drink a little bit of water but he have a run and throwing up too. please help me what to do.
He needs medical treatment. If you can't provide that for him, please surrender him to your local animal shelter. He can't survive long without water.
I agree with LoveMyBostons, if you love your puppy you will surrender him to a no kill shelter where he can get some help, and do it very soon.  If hes not eating or drinking, at that age, he won't last more than a day or two.  Please help him before its too late.