my beagle's stomach is making LOUD noises
My 10 yr old dog's stomach has been making noises on and off for a week. His food has been the same brand unless they recently changed the wellness core ingredients.

Anyway today it's making REALLY loud noises, i can hear it from far away. When I put my hand over his stomach, right about his privates, i can actually feel his stomach rising as his stomach gurgles.

My mom just tried to give him peptomisol but he didn't take it. He is still eating his dry dog food.

I know people suggest canned pumpkin but i dont want to make things worse because we usually dont feed him anything other than dry food.

What to do?
I think by far the best thing to do is to take him to the vet just to be checked over.
I can't tell you for sure what might be the cause of this, but the vet should have some idea.
I know you come here for some good advice, but sometimes the best advice has to come from a professional, like a Vet. They are the only
one who can tell you medically what is going on with your dog and
recommend a proper treatment for it. Sometimes we get lucky when
someone on here experienced the same type of thing with their dog.
I hope all the best for your dog.

Mark
Since the Loud noises are something new for your dog of 10 years old, and it has been going on for a week,
It sounds like a trip to the vet is in order.
The loud noises could be due to... indigestion..bacteria..parasites, or a partial to complete blockage. Be sure to keep an eye on him and make note of whether or not he has a bowel movement...bring a sample in for testing.
Lab work should be done on your dog also...he is 10 years old, which makes him a senior...so I would request to have a liver and renal panel done.
The indigestion could be due to an underlying disease, and the blood work would help to detect, and hopefully catch anything early.
Best Wishes to you and your dog...
Connie
Just to add a bit more weight to the advice given above ... yes, your 10yr old needs to see the vet. Dogs do occasionally experience an upset stomach, but this rarely lasts more than a day, so if this has been going on for a week, it could be something more and needs professional diagnosis. My first ever dog was a beagle. They are fab. Hope everything works out ok for you and your best friend. Tony