my dogs penis
My dog seems to be always exited and he always tries to mount stuff is it normal ?
Also once he mounted my hand and tried to hump my arm and he touched his penis on my hand can i get anything from him or what,,,,,
He has really started to freak me out i cannot chill out with him anymore because he always wants to hump stmtng
I know it sounds funny but its not .......
First of all, you won't get anything from him touching your hand.  Just for the sake of cleanliness it would be a good idea to wash your hands if that happens, but you don't have to worry about disease.

Secondly, the humping behavior that you are describing is not sexual.  Humping behavior is a sign of dominance.  In this case, it sounds like your dog has a very dominant personality and wishes to be king of all he surveys.  The only suggestion I can make would be to have him neutered.  That may or may not help, but it sometimes does.  

What you need to do is establish yourself as the alpha in the house.  This is done more by your behavior than by speaking to him.  Dogs respond much more readily to body language than to the spoken word.  When you feed him, make him sit in front of you.  Before you put his bowl down on the floor for him, hold it up to your own face and make believe you are eating from it.  In the pack, the alpha dog always eats first and the subordinates eat when he is finished.  By you "eating" his food before he does, you are communicating that YOU are the boss, not him.  When you take him out, don't let him run into the house ahead of you when you come back in.  Make him sit and stay while you walk into the house ahead of him.  When you look at him, don't stare him right in the eye, but fix your look at a point above his eyes, say, about the middle of the top of his head.  Looking above his own gaze will tell him that you are superior to him.  These subtle things, along with neutering, will give him the message that he's second banana to you.  If you want to learn some other things that you can do, Google "Wolf Pack Dynamics", take the things that the alpha wolf does, transfer them to your own activities and learn how to take control of your own "pack".  He will get the message loud and clear.

Ghilly