my golden has tremors and leargic
my 6 yrs old golden retriever has been shaking (like shivers) every 30 sec or so now has mucasy discharge in eyes... will not eat had blood leaking out of her vagina and is very lethargic...the vet thought urinary track infection last week so she has been on antibiotics for 1 wk now. today she had blood drawn cause she has lost more weight n will not eat now...kidney and liver not doing well potassium is off and i have to wait until the am to get the results of the rest the vet seems to think either lymes disease or adrenal gland infection but cant be sure until the rest of the blood work comes back in the am!! I am freaking out and want to know if anyone else has had anything like this
I am sorry to hear about your dog. I hope that whatever the vet finds, will be easy to treat, and I hope he finds it soon..!
Please give me an update when you get the results of her tests back.
Connie