perianal fistulas
Chance my 9yr old Siberian Husky, I do believe he has Perianal Fistulas He has 3 tunnel like lesions around his anus. I cannot afford to take him to the vet or even think about surgery at the moment. Is there any natural remedies that could help him out? He stinks terribly I think that it is either from the infected lesions or anal sacs. If anyone can help It would be much appreciated! P.S He isn't scooting nor acting any different. Only thing i have noticed is A bit more licking of his hind end.
The trouble with perianal fistulas is that they are structural, and so a "natural" remedy wouldn't be much help.
I think by far your best course would be to take him to the vet for a good evaluation. It sounds as if he is coming off lightly at the moment, as these fistulas can be incredibly painful, unhygienic, and uncomfortable. It's my opinion he needs to see a vet. If I were you I would take him as soon as you can, to prevent things getting worse.

You might be interested to look at this site:
http://www.acvs.org/AnimalOwners/HealthConditions/SmallAnimalTopics/PerianalFistulasinDogs/