plan b pills for humans are the safe to give my small pit???
hey can i use the plan b pills for my 40-45 lb small red pit? please i need answers? or even what direction to go. he could have only been hung to her, for maybe  3 -4 mins but i kicked and kicked but not too hard to get them to release. thing is is my older brothers dog and she should be through with her 3 week average heat. He will kill me if she is preg.
lost and praying 4 answers
Jessica D in AL
No!  Don't give her plan b. It could be really dangerous. Talk to your vet about options if she is pregnant. You should also get the male neutered and the female spayed so no more accidents can happen.
Hopefully you got lucky this time!
Absolutely not!!!
The best thing you can do is get them fixed.
You tried to kick them apart?  If they were tied, that could cause major damage to those dogs.
Welcome...3-4 minutes is plenty of time.....However, whether the pregnancy occured or not, you can get her spayed right now (Before the babies develop) & take care of ALL of this.....

There are many low cost spay/neuter clinics available to you....Call your local Human Society or SPCA for information on clinics.....

There is NO reason to risk this every time she goes into heat! The world does not need any more unwanted dogs...Thrust me!

Please, have her spayed ASAP....Start calling tomorrow!   Karla