My 4 month old puppy drank some water that a water- base paint roller had been soaking in. I don't know how ;much she drank, but she is running fever now. Could this be dangerous/poisonous? I gave her a baby asprain. Thanks
Not sure but I would Take her down to the vets or give the vets emergency number a call they will be able to advise you what to do , and if the dog needs to be taken in for emergency care,,,,it is better safe than sorry....because she is only a puppy I wouldnt do the wait and see approach ...ring the vets now....
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.