Aa
A
A
Close
Avatar universal
puppy took loratadine
my 7-8 month old puppuy got ahold of my lil sisters loratadine and ate 9 pills that are 10 mg each, what should i do? im worried
Cancel
2 Answers
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Avatar universal
You should have made him vomit! I am not sure what that medication is and now it has been 5 hrs so I assume it has passed although hopefully you called a vet.  For future to make a dog vomit you can give him some hydrogen peroxide that you get at the store then run him around and it will bubble up and make him vomit - Although do not do this for things that could be more harmful coming back up! Hope everything is ok!
Comment
Cancel
Avatar universal
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
172023 tn?1334675884
That could be lethal.  He needs to be seen right away.  
Comment
Cancel
172023 tn?1334675884
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Avatar universal
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dogs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
New Article on Multifocal IOL vs &q...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
748543 tn?1443740527
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
01/15 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGD, FICCMOBlank
Top Dogs Answerers
675347 tn?1365464245
Blank
United Kingdom
974371 tn?1424656729
Blank
Central Valley, CA
441382 tn?1452814169
Blank
Palacios, TX
1916673 tn?1420236870
Blank
Blackpool, United Kingdom
10821430 tn?1439584483
Blank
Klamath Falls, OR
612551 tn?1450025775
Blank