tumor
I have a 15 year old Boston Terrier she is diabetic and gets vetsulin twice a day.  She is blind and deaf. On Sunday she had a seizure several in fact took her to er vet and he stabilized her and sent her home with us  within 20 minutes of being home she had 2 more seizures we rushed her back this time they kept her and she made it thru the night.  On Monday we moved to her regular vet and she is still there.  They have found a large tumor in her belly and think this is why she is having seizures something about her pancreas being involved with the tumor.  I am so confused they say surgury is an option but aren't sure.  She ate today but wouldn't get up and walk around.  What would you do?
I think a severely diabetic, blind and deaf 15 year old dog, now diagnosed with a pancreatic tumor has had a well loved and beloved life.  I would not want my dog to suffer unecessarily.  When the time was right, when there seemed to be little happiness left for my dog, I would put her down.  Its the last act of kindness, for me.

Forget about your dogs age.  If your dog has an insulinoma, surgery is an option.  These tumors are often benign.  However, if the tumor is a metastastic one with brain involvement the prognosis is grave. Euthanasia should be reserved for a last resort only.
SMOKEY HAS A TUMOR HE HAS BEEN ABANDON BUY A FAMILY THAT MOVED ACROSS TOWN AND LEFT HIM TO PERISH.HE HAS A HUGE KNOT ON HIS BACK, IS THERE SOMEONE IN THE PENSACOLA AREA TO HELP HIM.
Poor Smokey. It's wonderful that you care about him. Of course I don't know because I don't live there. But let's hope someone will come to help. I hope there is an answer for him, as he needs to have this tumor examined and probably needs surgery. Of course it may be a benign tumor....In which case it may not need to come off. He may be OK, and may be able to carry on living with it. I have seen dogs doing just fine with huge benign tumors on them. But he needs it checked out.
I wish you -and him well.