vomiting
hi, i have a pup who has been vomiting for 3 times in this 2 days. he started vomiting when i start to feed him with solid kibbles. normally i will soak the dog food for him to eat. i tried the solid kibbles and thus, he started vomiting. he is still active, whining, running and jumping. but he's getting thinner. i suspect it's Gastroesophageal reflux . do tell me if i'm wrong. can anyone tell me more about this disease and its treatment too..
Before the problem can be effectively treated, you need to get a proper diagnosis.  That means a trip to the vet for a thorough exam and conversation about what is going on.

I assume he does fine with wet food, but it's only the dry kibble that results in vomiting?  Is he bolting his food, or taking his time with it?  Are you using a quality puppy food formulation, or the cheapest grocery store food you can find?  A little more information on the situation will help us all give you better suggestions, but definitely run this by your vet.