what can I give my puppy for vomiting
my puppy is vomiting not eating or drinking and soft bowls. I have to force feed her with food and water, which she vomits right after. What can I do?
If she is vomiting, don't try to feed her. It definitely sounds like you need to get your puppy to the Vet for a check up.
Puppies get dehydrated very quickly.....Puppies cannot last long without fluids.....Your girl is in trouble & you must get her to a Vet ASAP.....Like now!!
I do hope she makes it......Good luck, Karla
Puppies can vomit for no reason or for very serious reasons.  If she is vomiting AND has loose stools, she needs a trip to the vet ASAP!  She could have simply eaten something that didn't agree with her, she could be infested with internal parasites, she could have coccidiosis, she could have Parvo, there is no way to tell over a message board so veterinary intervention is absolutely necessary.  Puppies, as Karla said, can dehydrate VERY quickly, and with vomiting AND loose stools, the danger of dehydration is doubled, so there is no time to waste.  If you have not yet taken her to the vet and she is still vomiting or having loose bowels, take her to an emergency vet TONIGHT, don't wait until morning, since those hours between now and when the vet opens in the morning can mean the difference between life and death for a dehydrated puppy!

For future reference, if a puppy (or dog) is vomiting and has diarrhea, WITHHOLD FOOD, DO NOT TRY TO FORCE FEED THEM.  Make sure they have water but do not make them eat if they cannot hold it down.  Seek veterinary help ASAP!

Ghilly