50% of t18
Baby's die before birth is this true? Its called edwards syndrom t18 Im really loosen my mind it took us 8 months to get pregnant now this
Honey, I advice you to talk with your doctor and figure out if your baby really has this. I strongly recommend the t21 blood test or the aminocentesis. From what I have researched 50% of babies do die before birth. :( that's so sad, but you need to be prepared for whatever happens. Your doctor didn't talk to you about this?
Im never going back to that doctor he was so unprofestional he didn't talk to me he only said im at risk and need to see another doctor.. only evil think he did say is "its rare for girls your age but most the babies die anyway" I was just holding back my tears until I left the office
Oh my gosh. That's horrible. Its like hello this is my babies precious life at risk. Don't just think its going to die! I don't blame you. I think you should defiantly go to another doctor.