Help
My grandson is 5 years old and not talking please help me to help him
Hi!
Since you have posted on this forum I assume you grandson has Down Syndrome. Children with DS have speech disorders. If he has not been talking since early childhood, he probably has developmental aphasia. In this there is no articulation of words but the child does make some sounds that cannot be comprehended. You need to see a speech therapist and assess the type and degree of problem and whether it can be corrected or not.
I am sorry, but I really cannot provide much help on net.Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.