Introducing a new Community Leader

Please join me in welcoming  Dragon1973 as the new Community Leader for the Down syndrome Community.  Dragon1973 has knowledge and experience helping many people, and we are looking forward to her working to help the Community continue to improve and grow.

Cheryl
MedHelp Community Mgr
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to put out a brief comment post to let everyone know, if you have any personal questions, personal queries, or problems to please feel free to post those questions or concerns here on the forum as many of you already do.  If there are any questions that you do not want posted but would like to ask me directly, feel free to send me a Private Message.
If there is something I do not know the answer to, I will do my best to find out the answer or at least find the direction to point you in that might help.  Please keep in mind, that while I have extensive knowledge in many areas, members should always seek professional medical advice from their own physician, as it pertains to medical conditions or concerns.
Together we can continue to grow and improve this community!

Sincerely,
Sandi (Dragon1973)
MedHelp Down syndrome Community Leader
& Ds Group Forum Founder/Moderator