Down Syndrome Community
Special Needs Amusement Park

This forum is for questions and support regarding Down Syndrome issues such as Dental Problems, Communication Problems, Developmental Disabilities, Hearing Loss, Hypothyroidism, Immune System Problems, Learning Disabilities, Joint Problems, Muscle Weakness, Respiratory Disorders, Seizures, Sleep Apnea, Weight Problems.

Special Needs Amusement Park

This is not a question,  I am a regular over on Maternal and Child...  

I wanted to share this website with you all-  this park is right around the corner from my office-  I have watched the construction of it, and it is about to open this spring.  The man building the park is a former home developer, and he has spent much of his life giving to those in need.  It is an amazing park, and a wonderful thing Mr. Hartman is doing.  Since some of you are mothers to special needs children, or know someone who is, I thought you might all be interested-  It is the first and only of its kind.

http://www.morganswonderland.com/index.html
Thank-you