Too much fun
My 7 y/o thinks life is just all games and play but it's to the point where he just won't settle down. He thinks every time we need to pick him up or change him it's time to wrestle and he is constantly screaming in these short bursts, he finds it terribly funny. We don't know how to make him stop. We have tried to hold our hands over our ears and make a sad face but he laughs at us and screams again or even worse throw himself at us laughing. I have tried to scream back at him to show him how loud he is but it only works for a few minutes. We have made "shh" sounds and sat him in time out. We have tried to act like we are indifferent to it but nothing works. He is just happy in his own little world. He will just try to wrestle you when you get down on his level to try and explain his actions and again will just throw himself at your. We are at our wits end and it's affecting our household and our ability to go out in public since he does this everywhere. It hurts our ears so bad that there has to be hearing damage from the squeals. I can't find any info online to help, please give me your ideas.
Hi!
This is either a behaviour problem or your son has a nearing problem. Usually people who hear less speak loudly. If this is a behaviour problem, then either counseling alone or counseling with some medication may help. At times going to a school designed for children with special needs helps. Please discuss this with your doctor and try and find a therapist in your area. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.