dwarfism
I have a  two months old baby girl.  She was born with multiple congenital disorders like short hands and legs, short nose with flat nasal bridge, widely dispersed and prominent eyes, low set ears, short tongue.  It is definitely one of the syndromes of dwarfism, however, due to unavailability of good medical facility it is not diagnosed.   In addition, it looks the baby has internal abnormalities.  This is witnessed by low intake and sometimes is uncomfortable after taking, sleeping problem, crying most of the time.  She is on formula and we hear sound that comes out from the line of the throat to stomach. Sometimes she has a problem in burping.   She has not gained weight rather she lost some.  We have been visiting various doctors but no one could diagnose the problem or give us advice to ease the baby's problem.  Any advice would help

I'm not sure what she'd have regarding dwarfism, however I think that she needs a catscan or MRI if she hasn't had one already to get a good look at her internally.

She also needs to have a swallow study done to make sure she's not aspirating formula into her lungs when she eats. Sometimes babies can do that and it's called silent aspiration.

She should be on a formula that's gentle on the stomach (gentlease or something simlar?).....
these are just things I'm suggesting. I'm a mommy to a 14mo old with down syndrome who has had many health problems.
I don't know where you live. Here we have a public health office with two nurses that schedual genic specialist and a variety of other free help.