Down Syndrome Community
glad to be a part of such a positive community
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Down Syndrome issues such as Dental Problems, Communication Problems, Developmental Disabilities, Hearing Loss, Hypothyroidism, Immune System Problems, Learning Disabilities, Joint Problems, Muscle Weakness, Respiratory Disorders, Seizures, Sleep Apnea, Weight Problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

glad to be a part of such a positive community

i have a son nine weeks old who has downs syndrome. we in India have no forums such as yours and the awareness levels are also very limited. so i am really glad to be a part of such a positive community. hoping for some fruitful interaction...
Related Discussions
1227139_tn?1367231533
Hello there,
How is your son doing?  He should be about a month older since your initial posting.  We are very lucky indeed to have forums such as this to partake in, but awareness is still somewhat of a struggle.  I presume that in India, the awareness is much more strained and difficult.  Please know that your little one is and can be capable of many great and typical things as other children are.  Hopefully you have some support with therapies as we have here in the Canada, USA, England and so on.  Please let us know how things are going, and if we can be of any additional help with questions or concerns that you may have.

Sincerely,
Sandi (Dragon1973)
Down syndrome Group Forum Founder/Moderator
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Down Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity