Down Syndrome Community
hai
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Down Syndrome issues such as Dental Problems, Communication Problems, Developmental Disabilities, Hearing Loss, Hypothyroidism, Immune System Problems, Learning Disabilities, Joint Problems, Muscle Weakness, Respiratory Disorders, Seizures, Sleep Apnea, Weight Problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hai

hai i have 2 year little boy .he cant walk by own he walk with support some time he walk with support 2 or 3 steps doctors said its delayed milstones plez help in case of him i am confused. his muscler is also not tight .whenever he want he tight himsele and said some words but cant reapet so plez help me.................
Tags: confused
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
hi,how much help have you had from doctors as at 2 years old these problems should of well by now been realised.you really need to seek alternative help or second opinions.i wish you the best of luck
Blank
363110_tn?1340924019
Does your son have Down Syndrome?

Children with Down Syndrome have low muscle tone... loose muscles. They also tend to have speech problems.

You need to talk to the doctors about finding your son Physical therapists and speech therapists. Good luck
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Down Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...