omg hes only goin to be 12
ok my Justin is ds goin to be 12 soon,he has a obsession of girls already, he has a big brother that's bout to be 19,justin was basicly raised around his big brothers friends,well I have found him naked masterbating in the morning when I woke up a couple times,he always has a problem with the zipper area because im guessing that it is in that area rubbing against it, what do I do? the bus attendant approached me bout it today, I don't know what to do. stop having him wear jeans,he also does that sagging crap these boys do, ugh I hate that. lol but help,its becoming very scary and worring.
Hi!
Well, children with Down Syndrome also ‘grow up’ and start discovering these things. In Justin’s case being around his elder brother only brought it about a bit early. You can take him to a therapist or the child’s elder brother or father could explain to him things regarding masturbation and how to go about in privacy. With time this will grow on him and he will learn the right things. Talking to  a therapist will definitely help. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.