596?1268106175
Down syndrome User Group
About down sydrome
About This Group:

This group is for anyone and everyone who is interested in Down syndrome. Perhaps you have a child with Down syndrome, or family member. We all have questions and sometimes the best resources are each other. Hopefully this group can help if you are struggling with a diagnosis either prenatally or after birth. This group was created with the hopes of educating and helping those who want to know about Down syndrome. If however, you are struggling with a decision regarding termination, please know that the people who are here, are here because they have either chosen or accepted Down syndrome in their lives. Whatever your questions, stories or concerns hopefully we can help.

Founded by Dragon1973 on March 8, 2010
20 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

About down sydrome

I have a baby with down sydrome im 18 years old and hes 7 weeks old, hes due for a heart operation when hes 3 months old, im really worried about this operation and it feels like i cant talk to anyone about it i was just wondering if anyone on here has gone through the same thing as me and could talk me through some things, thanks :)
Recent Activity
Blank
Wannabe13 commented on SELF ARTIFICIAL INSEM...
Jul 15
Blank
pertykitty :) Comment
Apr 12
Blank
ss1212 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 21
MedHelp Health Answers