596?1268106175
Down syndrome User Group
Special Needs - Amusement park
About This Group:

This group is for anyone and everyone who is interested in Down syndrome. Perhaps you have a child with Down syndrome, or family member. We all have questions and sometimes the best resources are each other. Hopefully this group can help if you are struggling with a diagnosis either prenatally or after birth. This group was created with the hopes of educating and helping those who want to know about Down syndrome. If however, you are struggling with a decision regarding termination, please know that the people who are here, are here because they have either chosen or accepted Down syndrome in their lives. Whatever your questions, stories or concerns hopefully we can help.

Founded by Dragon1973 on March 8, 2010
20 members

Special Needs - Amusement park

For those of you who didn't see this in the Regular Ds community,

There is a brand new Amusement Park for children with Special Needs!  Located in Antonio Texas, USA.  Check out the link:  http://www.morganswonderland.com/index.html

I am afraid I do not have any info on this park, as I live in Toronto Canada.  For those of you who will be able to go, please let us know how it is if you visit!

Sandi (Dragon1973)
Down syndrome Group Founder/Moderator
pertykitty :) Comment
Apr 12
ss1212 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 21
biffage commented on CD39, no AF yet
05/13