Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community
A hospital visit warranted?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) including: Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), neurocardiogenic syncope, mitral valve prolapse dysautonomia, pure autonomic failure, autonomic instability and others.

A hospital visit warranted?

I was diagnosed with POTS 2 years ago, but i've never had to have a hospital visit. Past few days, i've been feeling worse than usual. Headache, nausea, fatigue, and increased dizziness. I have a feeling that I might be dehydrated and need fluids. I dunno, it's in my head that I need fluids. But as you know, hospital visits are expensive and I'd hate to go and not being anything. What do you guys think?  
IV Saline frequently helps people with POTS.  Maybe you could get your doctor to send you in for just an IV Saline to see if it helps get you somewhat better.  That way you don't have to have an overnight stay.